Privacy Policies (Español) | Estralifericus
Address: Tuyutí 1577, Gerli, Buenos Aires, Argentina, B1823CAY
Phone: +54 (011) 4218-5294
Estralifericus with address in Tuyutí 1577, Gerli, Party of Lanús (West), Buenos Aires, Argentine Republic, ZIP B1823CAY, will use your personal data collected here to contact you directly or assign a responsible company in your region to meet your technical requirement, commercial or any other information that is requested; for more information about the treatment:
Notice of Privacy
The personal data collected here will be treated lawfully in accordance with the provisions established by law and other applicable regulations; In addition, they will be subject to the consent of their owner, except for the exceptions provided by the Law.
It will be understood that the owner tacitly consents to the processing of their data, when having made the privacy notice available to them, does not state their opposition.
Consent for the processing of personal data will not be necessary when:
• Have the purpose of fulfilling obligations derived from a legal relationship between the owner and the person responsible, in this case Estralifericus.
Estralifericus will direct that the personal data contained in the databases be pertinent, correct and updated for the purposes for which they were collected. When the personal data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the intended purposes and the applicable legal provisions, they will be canceled.
Estralifericus will take the necessary measures to guarantee that the privacy notice given to the owner is respected at all times by him or by third parties with whom he has a legal relationship.
The security breaches occurred in any phase of the treatment that significantly affect the economic or moral rights of the holders, will be informed immediately by the responsible to the owner, so that the latter can take the corresponding measures to defend the Your rights.
The responsible or third parties involved in any phase of the use of personal data must keep confidentiality with respect to these, obligation that will subsist even after finalizing its relations with the owner or, where appropriate, with Estralifericus.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
• Provide the services and products required by you in any of our product portfolio.
• Inform about changes or new products or services that are related to the one contracted or acquired by the client.
• To comply with obligations to our customers.
• Evaluate the quality of the service, and carry out internal studies on consumption habits.
• Inform about new promotions of our products and / or services.
• Refer you to one of our business partners closest to your location.
For the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, we may collect your personal data in different ways: when you provide them to us directly; When you visit our website or use our online services, and when we obtain information through other sources that are permitted by law. When you participate in our promotions or give us information in order to provide a service.
The data that we obtain by this means can be, among others:
• Full name
• Facebook, Google+, Twitter and / or Linkedin ID
• Taxpayer Identification Numbers (TIN), ITIN, ATIN, SSN, EIN, Identification Card
• Service ID
• Service passwords, tokens (Registers on our websites, applications and software developed by Estralifericus)
Personal information we collect when you visit our website or use our online services:
• Name of the company
• Zip Code
• Professional e-mail
• Corporate Name, SSN, Foreign tax identifyng number
• Name of the CEO / Owner or managers, or name of the personnel in charge of the Executive, Administrative, Sales and Marketing Department, or Technical Support.
• Professional e-mail
• Telephone extension
Contact person, company for services and products purchased:
• First and last name
• Professional e-mail
• Phone / Extension
• How can your type of industry or business be described?
• Statement of annual turnover
• Annual turnover in $ (ARS/USD)
• Annual turnover of products or services in $ (ARS/USD) Company information
• Total number of employees
• What products or services do you provide or sell?
• In which markets of destination is your company interested?
Contact person, household consumer for services and products purchased:
• First and last name
• Personal e-mail
• Personal landline or cell phone
Personal information we collect through other sources
We may obtain information from you from other sources permitted by law, such as telephone or work directories. The data that we obtain by these means can be, magazines, events, publications on the Internet, direct partners of the company, among others.
We inform you that in order to comply with the purposes set forth in this privacy notice, sensitive personal data will be collected and processed, such as those referring to anyone indicated in the previous items. We promise that they will be treated under the strictest security measures that guarantee their confidentiality.
Any owner, or in his case his legal representative, may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided and may do so when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
The cancellation of personal data will lead to a blocking period after which the data will be deleted. Estralifericus may keep them exclusively for the purposes of the responsibilities arising from the treatment. The blocking period will be equivalent to the limitation period of the actions derived from the legal relationship that founds the treatment under the terms of the applicable Law in the matter; Once the data has been canceled, notice will be given to its owner.
When the personal data have been transmitted before the date of rectification or cancellation and continue to be treated by third parties, Estralifericus will inform you of such request for rectification or cancellation, so that it may proceed to carry it out as well.
You can stop receiving promotional messages by landline or cell phone by following the steps below: email@example.com
Also, you can stop receiving advertising mail. The advertising mail may contain instructions to opt out or you can stop receiving postal mail by following the instructions below, tell us by phone and indicate your name and contact telephone number. You can also stop receiving promotional emails through the following request: sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
At any time, you may revoke the consent you have given us for the processing of your personal data, so that we stop using them. For this, it is necessary that you present your request at email@example.com
The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of said rights are through the presentation of the respective request in:
Through electronic mail, telephone call.
• Your request must be accompanied by the following information: Name, Surname and email, indicate, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation supporting your request.
• Within a maximum period of 5 working days from the date on which the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition was received, the decision adopted, so that, if appropriate, it becomes effective within fifteen days following the date the response is reported.
• In the case of requests for access to personal data, the delivery will proceed with prior accreditation of the identity of the applicant or legal representative, as applicable.
Estralifericus may deny access to personal data, or make rectification or cancellation or grant opposition to the treatment thereof, in the following cases:
• When the applicant is not the owner of the personal data, or the legal representative is not duly accredited for it.
• When the rights of a third party are injured.
• When there is a legal impediment, or the resolution of a competent authority, which restricts access to personal data, or does not allow rectification, cancellation or opposition of the same.
• It refers to the parts of a private, social or administrative contract and are necessary for its development and compliance.
• They must be treated by legal provision.
• Obstruct judicial or administrative actions linked to tax obligations, the investigation and prosecution of crimes or the updating of administrative sanctions.
• Are necessary to protect the legally protected interests of the owner.
• Are necessary to carry out an action based on public interest.
• Are necessary to comply with an obligation legally acquired by the owner.
Your personal data can be transferred and treated inside and outside the country, by people other than this company. In that sense, your information can be shared with commercial partners registered in our company and that are in the availability to serve you and provide commercial or technical information of our line of products or services.
We promise not to transfer your personal information to third parties or nationals without your consent, except for the following exceptions:
• When the transfer is made to holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates under the common control of the person in charge, or to a parent company or any company of the same group as the person in charge who operates under the same internal processes and policies.
• When the transfer is necessary by virtue of a contract concluded or to be celebrated in the interest of the owner, by the person in charge and a third party.
• When the transfer is necessary or legally required to safeguard a public interest, or for the administration or administration of justice.
• When the transfer is accurate for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process.
• When the transfer is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between the responsible party and the owner.
If you do not express your opposition so that your personal data are transferred, it will be understood that you have given your consent to do so.
We reserve the right to make modifications or updates at any time and / or alter this privacy notice at any time, for the attention of new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products. These modifications will be available to the public through the following means: (i) visible advertisements in our establishments or customer service centers; (ii) brochures or brochures available in our establishments or customer service centers; (iii) on our website www.estralifericus.net/privacidad (iv) or we will send them to the last email address you have provided.
The User who registers his data in a form property of Estralifericus expressly consents that:
- You have access, at any time, to all the information contained in your Personal Account, including, but not limited to, your Personal Information, information about your interests, likes, contacts and any other content hosted on your Personal Account ;
- Automatically collect and store certain information about the activity of users and visitors within your website. Such information may include the URL from which they come (whether or not they are on our website), what URL they access next (whether or not they are on our website), what browser they are using and their IP addresses. Also the pages visited, the searches made, the queries, questions and comments, purchases, messages in the forums, among other information may be stored and retained.
- Send information or advertising messages by e-mail about new services, display advertising or promotions, banners, promotional or advertising information.